Suspended Net Launcher
- .308 caliber Net Firing System
- Fires a 20’x20’ net instantly downward from a height of 8-10’
- High Capture Success
- Built for years of service
- Operated by remote control or manual pull string
- Highly Portable. Fastest Set-Up
- Used on birds (pigeons-waterfowl-turkey), deer, elk, exotics, dog rescue
- Remote has a range of +1 mile! Pull string operates up to 50 yds/meters
- Simply hangs from a 1/2” rope. Suspended directly over your target
- Approximate weight: 10-15 lbs.
- Blanks sold separately
- Nets with different mesh sizes are interchangeable
- Year Full Warranty
We are proud to introduce our new suspended net launcher. This animal live capture tool is the preferred application in situations where the target area is limited or a specific animal is to be captured. This device is easy to use, highly portable and effective. Our suspended net launcher is available with a manual trigger or wireless remote control.
The unit is suspended 8-10 feet off the ground by a 1/2” rope. The rope can be hung between two trees or any two objects that can support the 10-15lb weight of the entire unit. Out of all of our capture devices, the suspended net launcher is the simplest to set up and prepare for animal live capture.
Given the suspended net launcher’s ease of use it is highly effective. When detonated, the suspended canister rapidly and reliably fires a 20’x20’ net instantaneously. Various net sizes and mesh configurations are available and interchangeable to capture any range of animal sizes.
Our suspended net launcher is ideal for the safe humane live capture of various species, including most birds and mammals. We have effectively captured wild turkeys, deer, feral cats, feral dogs, wild hogs, ibex, elk, blackbuck, aoudad, axis, and other exotics.
As demonstrated in the video, the manual trigger is activated when the target animal pulls on the bait. The radio-controlled unit may be detonated at anytime via wireless remote (not shown). Either option can be built to suit your live-capture application.